Glu/Sense Dentin Desensitiser Gel
6/ pk, 1ml syringe
Our Price : $126.09 $156.15
Glu/Sense™ HEMA/Glutaraldehyde desensitizer reduces or eliminates post-operative sensitivity by penetrating and sealing dentin tubules and precipating proteins under restorations. Its no-drip formula provides control and accuracy during placement because it stays where it’s placed. The exclusive SofNeedle™ with its foam tip enables easy and exact placement and complete coverage of dentin. With its 35% HEMA/5% Glutaraldehyde gel formulation, Glu/Sense acts in seconds to seal out post-op sensitivity. It is compatible with most cements and dentin bonding agents. On etched enamel, Glu/Sense acts as a “wetting agent” helping to prevent collagen fibers from collapsing.
- Treats and seals dentin tubules to prevent post-op sensitivity
- Syringe delivery with SofNeedle foam-tip provides accurate placement with no dripping onto soft tissue
- When used under restorations, effect is permanent.
- Under direct composite restorations with bonding systems
- Under inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers
- Under amalgam restorations
- Made in the USA
Kit contains 6 x 1.0ml syringes + 60 SofNeedle Tips
This is a non-stock item. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
|912-310122||Glu/Sense Dentin Desensitiser Gel||$156.15 $126.09|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics